Did you just get love bombed?
(Love) Bombs away!

The best kind of bomb is a love bomb. Sometimes everyone needs a little kindness in their inbox, so we've started a challenge! Anyone who gets a love bomb PM from anyone on 7 Cups post here! Then tag 5 other people in your post who you are going to send a PM love bomb to and then send those 5 PMs! Easy peasy.

Didn't get one yet? Go ahead and send 5 now!
❤️ 💕 BOMBS AWAY!! 💕 ❤️
This is for:
@BlueDusk99
@Darkseed @Listeningseed
@Hope3729
@Isosoul
@delightfulDragon87
@AbbyHarris1976
Thanks for the love bomb Abby. It's very much appreciated.
@BlueDusk99
Youre welcome! 🙂 This is all helping me keep in the holiday spirit also since I have no time to visit family or even friends here because of my work schedule. Its been a good day today even though Im just spending most of it alone at home. 🙂
I think my Dads about to call me and give me heck about his team winning over the Chicago Bears right now. 🤣🏈
Ty @lauren63 for the love bomb!!
Sending more love to:
@Hollowman84
@||Cheshire||
Happy Cupsgiving!!
@Zengrl here it is @IICheshireII :)
I was love bombed by @River, @fluffyunicorns84, @Chassymom and @sunshineDew66, thank you sooo much awesome pepsicles!
I am love bombing @Nightsky12 @emotionaldime1129 @vibha2109 @fearlesswriter3301 @River for being amazziinngg and for all the great work they do!! I wish I was good at remembering usernames to tag moorree awesome people xD
@Minervaaa loaf yaaa
Dropping a love bomb to all these fabulous folks!!!
@SoulfullyAButterfly @danaMH @soulsings @pamharley003 @amiablePeace77
@caringPanda45 - Thank you for the love bomb, all your great support for the team and our lovely 1;1 chats. 

I am sending a love bomb to the following individuals:
@FaithfulPrune9638 @MelanieDaniels63 @OrangeWarrior @Rebekahwriter13 @RedHawk6547
I received love bombs again from @scenicwindow, @Power, and @delightfuldragon87.
I can't thank you enough for all the love I'm receiving from the peoples in 7cups community!
Since I've received 3 love bombs, I'm sending another 3 batches of love bombs to -
some oldies: @sweetnutella, @Amy, @lovelywhisper66, @mysteriousdreamer76, @perceptivenightmare
some teenies: @freshmelon54, @peppermintlove, @hope3729, @emmur, @imogene
some of my lovely members: @moontaxi, @plumfield5702, @nightears042, @windflowers, @windsandshadows
@Erato Aww, thank you, Eracutie! 💜
*drops love on you*

@Erato
i appreciate this immensely, era, thank you <3
Sending out a well deserved love bomb sortie to:
@independenttangerine @BellaStorm17 @black1995 @freshMelon54 @ShatteredSoul14
@scenicwindow
thank you <3
@scenicwindow
Thank you ❤️ needed this, and made today better ❤️
I have been love bombed by these lovely people <3 thank you so much!! @Ayla @Yendi @RockClimber18 @Midnightraven999
i would like to lovebomb @Ayla @Yendi @RockClimber18 @MidnightRaven999 @mysteriousDreamer76 and @Pali
I have been love boomed by these lovelies: @GrahZeymahzin @Erato @Cory 
Thank you for the love!
I love you alllll!
I am going to love boom 3 lots hehe:
@PineappleCranberries @ArwaS @MayaRoseBird5656 @Samar @Emirson2018
@wushycushy @summertimeSamness @LivieGrace @RumpleSteeleSkin @AnyaS
@Clarisse29 @IvyL @Minervaaa @River @Rose
Thank you all for everythingum
Thank you so much for the love bombs, Kit Kat! 
@mysteriousDreamer76
Aww nu need to thank!
@AnyaS
Sending lots of love bombs now! @monbon @Lauren63 @Soulsings @Anomalia @ASilentObserver @DanaMH @Jill7Cups @SoulfullyaButterfly @AmiablePeace77 @offmytrack @PeterJC @AffyAvo @MissPen @Rebekahwriter13

@Zengrl Thanks for the love bomb.
I am sending a love bomb to the following individuals. 
@Ang333 @Darkseed @essdee @FearlessGrapes4086 @Knute
@DanaMH TY for the love bomb! I am sending a love bomb to @junkiesuperstarislistening @MacrossWilliams @celestialvoid @pamharley003 @MondoRalph @Figgy50 @themainjane @Pedinurse @optimisticCake2564

@Zengrl Thanks!
Sending more love bombs to:
@neverendingMusic92 @Yendi @CallMeNaman2002 @PhoenixAsh @perceptiveNightmare
I love you alll!
