Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?

User Profile: River
River December 4th, 2018

Icebreaker Time!!!

If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?

Share with us here! cheeky

33
User Profile: HobbitsandElves
HobbitsandElves December 4th, 2018

The Sixth Sense by far

User Profile: FaithfulPrune9638
FaithfulPrune9638 December 4th, 2018

Dangerous Minds, all 3 Friday's, Twister. Twister was made in my home state, and the other two are about gangs and drugs.

User Profile: adventurousApricot5824
adventurousApricot5824 December 5th, 2018

Willow

User Profile: courageousOrange7160
courageousOrange7160 December 5th, 2018

Save the last dance or Freedom Writers

User Profile: Suffered2many
Suffered2many December 5th, 2018

@River

Inception.

Because the deep messages from the movie resonate with my own thoughts.

And the fact it had a great cast and superb storyline :)

Never seen a movie like it since!

User Profile: TrulyMadlyDeeply
TrulyMadlyDeeply December 5th, 2018

Inception - man, that movie was SO good!

User Profile: betterchoices
betterchoices December 5th, 2018

Seeing Spirited Away, Kill Bill, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou... I'd love to see all of these again, but I'm happy that I have them under my mental belt as some of my favorite films. :)

User Profile: TrissWonderland
TrissWonderland December 5th, 2018

The age of Adaline, the storyline was just touching <3@River

User Profile: Fakecreator
Fakecreator December 5th, 2018

@River

Howl's Moving Castle

Honestly an amazing movie nothing like I had ever seen before.

User Profile: 3evee1424
3evee1424 December 5th, 2018

Labyrinth.

One of the most diverse(characters, setting etc.) and story I have seen. I have been in love with this movie since childhood.