Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?

User Profile: River
River December 4th, 2018

Icebreaker Time!!!

If you could see one movie again for the first time, what would it be and why?

Share with us here! cheeky

33
User Profile: Lunablue62
Lunablue62 December 5th, 2018

The Prestige

User Profile: inventiveTortoise9184
inventiveTortoise9184 December 5th, 2018

The Shape of water. I felt in love the first time that I saw it

User Profile: conscientiousFig6359
conscientiousFig6359 December 5th, 2018

I've seen so many good movies, it's pretty hard to choose. Donnie Darko, City of God, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...

I'd say if I had to pick just one, it would be Pan's Labyrinth. I don't usually cry at movies, but man, that ending got to me.

User Profile: Patastrophic
Patastrophic December 5th, 2018

Movies? I can't really think of any. Maybe Lucky Number Slevin; I think its pacing and humor do a great job distracting from the plot, such that I didn't at all see the ending coming the first time.

Not a movie, but pretty much all of Doctor Who. It's never like the first time again.

User Profile: DreamerB
DreamerB December 5th, 2018

For me it would be Chocolate or Sweet Home Alabama, I watched this movies so many times and i love them, but i can

User Profile: pinkOak
pinkOak December 5th, 2018

Mine would be Moulin Rouge. I just remember being so emotionally invested in the story and the songs and sobbing my eyes out at the end. Though I still love it, I can never feel the same way as I did when I first saw it.

User Profile: PeachyMilly
PeachyMilly December 5th, 2018

Bohemian Rhapsody. I've been a huge Queen fan my whole life, and I loved the spiritual experience of watching that movie and seeing my idols humanized in that way.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence December 5th, 2018

Just Wright

Something borrowed