Life could be boring without (Finish the sentence)
ASilentObserver
November 14th, 2017
Life Could Be Boring Without ....................................
*Share below*

Skylarstorm
May 17th, 2018
A touch of chaos and friends who provide it.
1 reply
DarknessRose
May 17th, 2018
@Skylarstorm
omg yes
load more
Lele1994
May 17th, 2018
Good books, family, friends and a good film
Finnerthingsinlife
May 17th, 2018
Life would be boring without school, and the friends that come with it
funnySquare1982
May 17th, 2018
Without my sister
....She brings the fun, and lots of joy to my life!!
QuirkyGirlSparks
May 17th, 2018
Life would be boring without my son, music, my secret love of this FB game "COvet Fashion", my coworkers...
amiableFarm7264
May 20th, 2018
Without Books
calmPudding76
May 20th, 2018
Laughter!!
tealEast137
May 20th, 2018
Twenty One Pilots
1 reply
cyanPlatypus6370
May 20th, 2018
@tealEast137 ...
I am living just fine without 21 Pilots
(yes I know) .... without "Twenty One Pilots."
I've heard of many who really like them though. So, have fun!
load more
redSail9722
May 20th, 2018
Problems
pandaLoverIrika2727
May 20th, 2018
Drama that you create for yourself....and books!