Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My bestie @Amanda84 is having a hard day. Please join me in cheering her up! 🥳💚

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 22nd

It is no secret that @Amanda84 is such a joy to this community, and it upsets me whenever I see her struggling.

Please join me in cheering her up!

Send her some good vibes, strength, or cute pig images/GIFs (because she loves them!).


f7jawKvb.gif
242

@Amanda84

You are such an amazing and lovely person!!!! You brighten up everyone’s day! I hope that your day improves because you deserve to be the happiest every single day! 💖💖💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@TheStarsLookNice1124


DXobxOk7.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@TheStarsLookNice1124

yPknXoOW.gif

load more

@trueconfidant123 The world would be such a sorted place if everyone had a friend as amazing and thoughtful as you!🥹💖

Hey hey @Amanda84 sending you tons of love and hugsss. 🤗💖 As you can seeee, we are all here with you. 🥰💖 


Fs0mYMMt.gif


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou


BgKKkYKK.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

yPknXoOW.gif

load more

Love you girl <3

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@jesusredeemedme2425


DTWKQSoS.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@jesusredeemedme2425

v41vuvKf.gif

load more
User Profile: Paliloveyourself
Paliloveyourself August 22nd

Hi, Amanda! I really like seeing everything you do for this community! I hope that you are able to take a nice break if needed, and for you to feel better soon.

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@Paliloveyourself


9Ml5uvyS.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@Paliloveyourself

tmimqNn626Qs.gif

load more

@trueconfidant123

Love spreads where good hearts lie down. 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@affectionateShade7072

Beautiful words 💛

DTWKQSoS.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@affectionateShade7072

yPknXoOW.gif

load more
User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa August 22nd

@Amanda84

Whatever you’re going through right now, you are so strong to deal with it, I believe in you and I hope everything goes well with you in kindness way, as you always being kind with others 💐

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@Diinnaa


vkmdrOFz.gif

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa August 23rd

@Amanda84

💕💕

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@Diinnaa

yPknXoOW.gif

User Profile: Diinnaa
Diinnaa August 28th

@trueconfidant123

Thank you for supporting Amanda, and letting us be part of this 💕

load more
load more

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@thoughtfulNectarine910

💛

load more

@Amanda84

Hey, it’s going to be okay. Take care of yourself —you are such a lovely soul, and you’ll get through this 🤍🫂

💝💖💖

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@thoughtfulNectarine910


9Ml5uvyS.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@thoughtfulNectarine910

yPknXoOW.gif

load more
User Profile: ChillingRain
ChillingRain August 22nd

@trueconfidant123 @Amanda84, we all care for you. One of the nicest people ever. Wishing you health and harmony. <3

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@ChillingRain


XK3VAdFU.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@ChillingRain

yPknXoOW.gif

load more
User Profile: Lucy404
Lucy404 August 22nd

@Amanda84

I never truly knew you that much since I'm kinda new here. But I know that you're kind, caring and very supportive which made me love you and respect you even more. I always find tou everywhere on my posts and everything and I find that genuinely cute not to mention the fact that it made me happy

You've already survived every hard day you've ever had, which means you're stronger and more resilient than you probably give yourself credit for. I really hope everything goes well for you Amanda 🌸🌸🤍🤍🫂

E8YqmcjlffAHRhc.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@Lucy404

It means so much to me, that even though you were new, you felt welcomed and you could see what I was trying to achieve in the forums, inclusivity, friendliness and kindness 💛

Your kind words have touched my heart, thank you 🩵

tNQtSB2o0AGYkBSBg.gif

User Profile: Lucy404
Lucy404 August 22nd

@Amanda84

Luv youuuu

X8ec9K9QLUWr.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@Lucy404

yPknXoOW.gif

load more