Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My bestie @Amanda84 is having a hard day. Please join me in cheering her up! 🥳💚

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 22nd

It is no secret that @Amanda84 is such a joy to this community, and it upsets me whenever I see her struggling.

Please join me in cheering her up!

Send her some good vibes, strength, or cute pig images/GIFs (because she loves them!).


f7jawKvb.gif
242

@Amanda84 We love you, girl! Hope things get brighter for you! Remember you can get through even the most difficult and tiring days. You've got us. ❤️ 

wFViSHmt.gif

VlGfgjSr.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Ea7rZEZm.gif

User Profile: MusicalTones6275
MusicalTones6275 August 22nd

Hey Amanda! I am really happy I saw this message because I am not on this app a lot.

I always see you sending posts and lovely thread posts and liking comments and commenting and every time and everywhere you are here!

That takes a LOT of effort and mental work and I wanted to say... thank you. For being such an important person and for doing so much. Thank you.

You having a bad day is no shame. We all do. And you are still human. Please take care of yourself and know that you doing so much extra for so many strangers here.

Take a spi of water and just...breath... a littel break is no shame.

I hope you feel better.!

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@MusicalTones6275

Your kind words and you taking the time to send them to me, really is appreciated 💛

load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you 🩷

GCeUn2Y0.gif

load more

l1P1R1cw.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@YourCaringConfidant

G6yxug90.gif

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 22nd

@Amanda84 Just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you. 💜

pLWdY1uz2lO8f8fALSV.gif

For....

DkG8OasW.gif

vQJcb8sf.gif

0x5pMk1oqZSf4S7g.gif


User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@mytwistedsoul


aeM9j1aV6fB2.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 28th

@Amanda84

QznxvxhY9qrZABGuts1Q.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@mytwistedsoul

yPknXoOW.gif

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 28th

@trueconfidant123

sbJOqZqLnCllKDOo.gif

load more
load more

@Amanda84 Xoxo. 💓🌼

5Ov5DThg.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant


C5aSY6Ob.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@Amanda84

wHVG8MII.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@Amanda84 I'm so sorry you're having a tough time, Amanda 🙁 I'm always here for you 💜 Sending you lots of love 💖💖💖

ug8Ndmqy.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@fossilfellow


T6DVRofH.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@Amanda84

mLPuMNW5.gif

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@fossilfellow

yPknXoOW.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 28th

@trueconfidant123

niGdExa0.gif

u4CgIOUZ.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 30th

@fossilfellow

jvOFVRSj.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

Ah, this was needed more than you know 💛


User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@Amanda84

Always here for you 🩷

AzlH2kiE.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

I trust you 💛

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@Amanda84

og6Wvr66.gif

load more

@trueconfidant123 You're an amazing, thoughtful friend!!! 💓🌸🦩

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant She really is 💛

@Amanda84 Yes!! No doubt about it. ❤️ 

P57jsGuC.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

You also mean the world to me 💛

@Amanda84 Y'all make my time on here so much more meaningful. 😀 I want nothing but happiness for y'all. ❤️ 

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm drowsy and I read that as "Y'all take my time on here so much ..." and I was like whaat nooo, Desiree can't be saying that. Then I opened my eyes a little wider. Smh. 😭🩷

@trueconfidant123 

vTmldyBz.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@YourCaringConfidant

Me while reading this-

tk8tz6ix.gif

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

exYsrC8w.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@Amanda84

U06FhvES.gif

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

Love you 💕 

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 28th

@Amanda84

Vpf7Aw65.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@Amanda84

AECisfud.gif

KfSa0ksfvWS1yqQOnCKs.gif

6hV4HhBr.gif

load more
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@Amanda84 💜

FTeKxh5Q.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@fossilfellow

2sGNb88H.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 23rd

@trueconfidant123

ZGArn7fO.gif

load more
load more
User Profile: caringShoulder1357
caringShoulder1357 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

Amanda, I can't even imagine how many people or hearts that you have touched. Thank you!

touch-our-hearts_1787425873.jpg

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@caringShoulder1357

This means alot 💛

T6DVRofH.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 23rd

@caringShoulder1357

nPQEVJzS.gif

load more
User Profile: TovaCares76
TovaCares76 August 22nd

someone: @Amanda84 isnt well

all of 7Cups:

l6SoJV90.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@TovaCares76

Haha, this is so sweet. I'm grateful for everyone participating in this thread!

H6nZlj7f.gif

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@trueconfidant123 Thank you so much for making this thread 💖

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP August 22nd

@fossilfellow it's the least I could do 🩷

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow August 22nd

@trueconfidant123 ❤️❤️

load more
load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@trueconfidant123

Thank you for making it 💛

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 22nd

@TovaCares76

Ah 💛

That makes my heart full 💛

9Ml5uvyS.gif

load more