Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: barncat
barncat January 26th, 2020

tackling paperwork and bills-

User Profile: niceAcres9985
niceAcres9985 January 26th, 2020

Handling my anxiety better

User Profile: GrowingMental31906
GrowingMental31906 January 26th, 2020

My goal right now is understanding myself so that others can understand me. Enigma I am.

User Profile: frostyCupcake63
frostyCupcake63 June 22nd, 2020

I totally feel you

User Profile: frostyCupcake63
frostyCupcake63 June 22nd, 2020

I need to do that too

User Profile: blissfulDay6184
blissfulDay6184 June 25th, 2020

Passing school!

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@blissfulDay6184 Good luck!

load more
User Profile: kaestigo
kaestigo June 30th, 2020

One goal I'm working on is to be a lot more self-confident particularly in my work life, and also to be more in control of when I have conflict happen between me and a family member.

Best always,

KK

User Profile: grheaaa
grheaaa July 2nd, 2020

to manage my time better and believe in myself more

User Profile: bigHeart71
bigHeart71 July 4th, 2020

Building better, meaningful and stronger relationships/friendship.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@bigHeart71 Great goal - all the best with that

load more
User Profile: AllyKrisx
AllyKrisx July 7th, 2020

Recovering.

1 reply
User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger August 2nd, 2020

@AllyKrisx Wishing you a speedy recovery

load more