Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: BlueSun07
BlueSun07 September 6th, 2020

Try to catch more of my cognitive disortions, and meditate more often :)

User Profile: sheiralea
sheiralea September 6th, 2020

forgiving people who hurt me. means all people i know that hurt me from past. it not that easy but i tries. always, whenever i remember one act that they did, i speak to myself or my innerchild to see it as situation. They might not having clear mind to hurt too.. so try to forgive n let it go. I wanna feel free and enjoy my life.

User Profile: PhaedrusMaynard
PhaedrusMaynard September 12th, 2020

I wanna become emotionally independent so that I feel less lonely.

User Profile: brightSky9357
brightSky9357 September 12th, 2020

Preparing to move out to college alone for the first time, this time without the safety net of my now ex fiancé

User Profile: cuddlySeal2838
cuddlySeal2838 September 17th, 2020

Helping others and making a change 😊

User Profile: chocofish246
chocofish246 September 17th, 2020

One goal I am working towards right now is loving and accepting myself :)

User Profile: NCoco14
NCoco14 September 18th, 2020

Right now I am trying to cut back on sugar to help with my mental wellbeing.

User Profile: SnowFox124
SnowFox124 September 19th, 2020

I want to look at myself and not feel disgusted at my perceived "flaws" because I cannot love myself until I move past this.

User Profile: Chaparral2E
Chaparral2E September 23rd, 2020

More focus and energy to stay on track.

User Profile: barncat
barncat September 23rd, 2020

Take care of some physical issues.

1 reply
User Profile: Trebleclef2
Trebleclef2 December 1st, 2020

@barncat

Losing weight and mental/physical self love

1 reply
User Profile: barncat
barncat December 10th, 2020

@Trebleclef2- hope you are progressing on your goals.

load more
load more