Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I am working towards right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 22nd, 2018

One goal I am working towards right now is....

205
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 September 29th, 2018

Getting up enough courage to go to a doctor for a health conditon that I have had the past 3 years now, to get surgery (Surgeries) to repair it.

User Profile: scarletWheel7933
scarletWheel7933 September 30th, 2018

Breathing

User Profile: catchachincha
catchachincha October 12th, 2018

Accepting whatever outcome may occur (in my case, either breaking up with my partner or resolving our relationship issues)

User Profile: ANGLEBUDDYS
ANGLEBUDDYS February 4th, 2019

i am woring on helping in the rooms here on 7 cups

User Profile: 3evee1424
3evee1424 February 4th, 2019

Working on having a better attitude towards obstacles in my life. People, situations, places, etc. 🤘

1 reply
User Profile: OneTraveler
OneTraveler February 14th, 2019

@3evee1424

You and I are in the same boat- I wish you nothing but the best!

Image result for believe you can and you're halfway there

load more
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 6th, 2019

learning a new course.

User Profile: Mackenzie1999
Mackenzie1999 February 6th, 2019

Do not think about suicide...

User Profile: crystalclearnow
crystalclearnow February 6th, 2019

@Laura

Better time management skills by pacing myself.

User Profile: Selfcareandhardwork1000
Selfcareandhardwork1000 February 9th, 2019

Catching up work in school to do better💕

User Profile: hohwriter726
hohwriter726 February 12th, 2019

One goal I am working on is losing weight. I have lost a total of 40lbs and have another 17 1/2 lbs to go until I reach my goal weight.

1 reply
User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment February 12th, 2019

@hohwriter726 amazing! You can do it!

User Profile: Plumpine267
Plumpine267 March 9th, 2019

@hohwriter726 FANTASTIC AND GREAT JOB!!! You can do it!! Thats incredible. You should feel so good about your self. Some people choose not to achieve such goals and your doing it.

User Profile: courteousOak8929
courteousOak8929 April 9th, 2019

@hohwriter726 such great work! Keep it going, you have such great strength.

load more