Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow February 13th, 2018

That I'm an undying optimist, and try to make others feel hopeful, all the time.

User Profile: macynikki08
macynikki08 February 13th, 2018

I want people to know that I am a caring person and that I always make time for those who need it.

1 reply
User Profile: Hog
Hog February 13th, 2018

@macynikki08

being kind

load more
User Profile: treasurechest21
treasurechest21 February 13th, 2018

I am a very genuine soul and when i love you , i care so much unless you take advantage of me and m feelings change.

User Profile: GeneSch
GeneSch February 13th, 2018

I am constantly doing my best even though it might not look like it.

User Profile: Smile4mepls
Smile4mepls February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember me as the "happy one".

User Profile: blueBird1515
blueBird1515 February 13th, 2018

I loved fiercely and tried my best for the ones I love.

User Profile: VirusTheListener
VirusTheListener February 13th, 2018

I just want to save everyone. I don't want people to feel how I feel, and if they do, I want to help them as much as I possibly can.

User Profile: MinTvT
MinTvT February 13th, 2018

That 'person' who smiled and kept it all in, because they loved you when you don't even expected it.

User Profile: Dreamycloud
Dreamycloud February 13th, 2018

My love for them.

User Profile: firequeen17
firequeen17 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember me as inspiring and gorgeous