Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: HyenaEmbrace
HyenaEmbrace February 13th, 2018

One word - empathy.

User Profile: Folieaun
Folieaun February 13th, 2018

That I'm always here to help.

User Profile: CrimsonLotus81
CrimsonLotus81 February 13th, 2018

That I have a big heart.

User Profile: VDarkAge
VDarkAge February 13th, 2018

Ever since I was a kid, or a teen I was worried about my legacy. What I would leave behind, how I would be remembered.
I'd like to be remembered as loyal and protective. I value loyalty, a lot.

User Profile: SilentButDeadly111
SilentButDeadly111 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember I am accepting of everyone and don't care if you are Jewish, purple, Russian, or gay, I will like you just the way you are.

1 reply
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen December 9th, 2018

I think that would be an excellent way to be remembered!

load more
User Profile: GalaxyGirl38
GalaxyGirl38 February 13th, 2018

That although I'm fluent in awkwardness and sarcasm, helping others makes me very happy

1 reply
User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 February 13th, 2018

@GalaxyGirl38 me too

load more
User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 February 13th, 2018

I want to help... also I dont ever quit

User Profile: melanie2120
melanie2120 February 13th, 2018

the way i loved others

User Profile: sereneHand42
sereneHand42 February 13th, 2018

I would want everyone to remember me for always being able to listen to anyone regardless of their problems.

User Profile: Pinnae
Pinnae February 13th, 2018

That I am independent, intelligent, and powerful