Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: GypsyMomma
GypsyMomma February 13th, 2018

My kids are my absolute world and have literally saved my life.

User Profile: MollyCule
MollyCule February 13th, 2018

That I was a friend to all and eager to help.

User Profile: HumanitiesStrongest
HumanitiesStrongest February 13th, 2018

One thing I want people to remember about me is that I am a walking example that things will get better and you can be happy despite what you've been through

User Profile: Oliver2612
Oliver2612 February 13th, 2018

After suffer myself with a deep mental illness and anxiety those professional at that team focused soley on myself...its amazing feeling the care from someone. I will never multi task. YOU are my focus and I am here for aslong as you like chatting! remember "you are not alone" Oli

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Oliver2612

Yes love nd kindness can heal anything, but that's my opinion.

load more
User Profile: Youcantellme5
Youcantellme5 February 13th, 2018

That I was always honest and ready to listen to everyone

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Youcantellme5

Very sweet, thanks

load more
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB February 13th, 2018

that i was a warm, kind person despite everything

User Profile: Angel1011208
Angel1011208 February 13th, 2018

that even though I made mistakes and went through rough things, I always walked out with a smile!!

User Profile: Daphine
Daphine February 13th, 2018

I never stopped trying to do my best. Even if that ment i sat on the couch with the family instead of laying in bed alone.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Daphine

I know that feeling, amazing work, so considerate of others.

load more
User Profile: Beakonoflight
Beakonoflight February 13th, 2018

... is that I always try to make people smile :-)

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Beakonoflight

Very good!

load more
User Profile: Sophronitis
Sophronitis February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember my compassion and ability to persevere.

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement February 15th, 2018

@Sophronitis

Those are some good qualities

load more