Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 April 16th, 2018

Absolutely nothing. I want to be forgotten. If I could I'd destroy all evidence that I ever existed.

User Profile: wonderfulHart1330
wonderfulHart1330 May 31st, 2018

My ability to make light anything :)

1 reply
User Profile: Raspberrycheesecake
Raspberrycheesecake May 31st, 2018

I agree @wonderfulHart1330 yes

load more
User Profile: Kristentries89
Kristentries89 July 7th, 2018

I really tried to fight my depression

User Profile: 9Secrets
9Secrets July 24th, 2018

I want people to remember me as someone that

User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina July 26th, 2018

That I loved to help people and put a smile on their faces and hope in their hearts

User Profile: NaturalSeal05
NaturalSeal05 July 26th, 2018

I'm pretty laid back unless you piss me off.

User Profile: felixthecat
felixthecat July 26th, 2018

I want people to remember that I always put others before myself.

User Profile: soufy
soufy July 26th, 2018

That I was a good mother

1 reply
User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement September 28th, 2018

@soufy

the fact you are worried about that is a sign of a concerned mother who wants the best for her kids. Now isn't that a good mother? Sure is in my books!

load more
User Profile: Chocolaterain94
Chocolaterain94 July 27th, 2018

That I am a kind soul just looking to make others happy one person at a time.

User Profile: cattlynn
cattlynn July 29th, 2018

I want people to remember me as a caring and sweet person