Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: xtheyallfalldownx
xtheyallfalldownx February 12th, 2018

How hard working and curious i was about the unknown and the forgotten, and how firm but nice I was to the ppl I care about

User Profile: Gooeymarshmellow
Gooeymarshmellow February 12th, 2018

Is my willingness to help anyone to any extent

User Profile: MarlaSoul
MarlaSoul February 12th, 2018

I am kind and loving

1 reply
User Profile: MidnightAngel14
MidnightAngel14 September 28th, 2018

@MarlaSoul

That's great! If only there were more kind, caring and loving people like you <3

load more
User Profile: Bunnylover123
Bunnylover123 February 12th, 2018

That I care. I also want them to remember me as the fun hyper girl cuz that is what I am.

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 February 12th, 2018

I am love and caring person

User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

That I care - probably too much, sometimes.

User Profile: fearlessPenny7686
fearlessPenny7686 February 12th, 2018

When I love, I do it deeply

User Profile: Lemonsandroses1973
Lemonsandroses1973 February 12th, 2018

I love to make people laugh

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@Lemonsandroses1973 I love making people laugh too! It's so rewarding, isn't it?

load more
User Profile: Restlessnight28
Restlessnight28 February 12th, 2018

That I am reliable and clever

User Profile: crispWaterfall39
crispWaterfall39 February 12th, 2018

I am kind, loving and patient :)