Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: Ikiryo
Ikiryo February 12th, 2018

That I love to make people smile and make their day a little bit brighter.

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 12th, 2018

@Ikiryo It's so awesome that you're so willing to help others. I love that!

load more
User Profile: decisiveLand3621
decisiveLand3621 February 12th, 2018

Wisdom, because it is timeless.

User Profile: humorousMoon191
humorousMoon191 February 12th, 2018

That I'm a good person.

User Profile: Huffleypuffley
Huffleypuffley February 12th, 2018

That I am a caring spirit, I will always take in and help those who are inscure and make them comfortable

User Profile: Shadwen
Shadwen February 12th, 2018

That I always believe in the power love, compassion and empathy regardless of my own struggles, and the struggles of the world around me.

User Profile: SalviAz26
SalviAz26 February 12th, 2018

No matter what I did.. How I acted.... What I said... What you saw.... Who you thought I was...

I was a good person and I was worth it.

User Profile: HeresHoping92
HeresHoping92 February 12th, 2018

My kindness and love for all things

User Profile: NotMadeOfPlastic
NotMadeOfPlastic February 12th, 2018

How hot I am lmao.

User Profile: MysteriousCherry71
MysteriousCherry71 February 12th, 2018

That i'm always here for them

User Profile: melsue84
melsue84 February 12th, 2018

That I have a good heart