Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing I want people to remember about me (insert something positive)

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 29th, 2018

One Thing I Want People To Remember About Me [finish the sentence with something positive] !!

315
User Profile: unassumingSummer6022
unassumingSummer6022 February 13th, 2018

My love and service to others...

User Profile: yourstrulym
yourstrulym February 13th, 2018

i want people to remember me as a person who tried and didnt give up even if life got tough.

User Profile: Light84127
Light84127 February 13th, 2018

@ASilentObserver

I am kind and I care

User Profile: practicalHuman2741
practicalHuman2741 February 13th, 2018

I want people to remember that I

User Profile: WantMyLifeBack25
WantMyLifeBack25 February 13th, 2018

I tried. I was the one who cared the most.

User Profile: NotQuiteBlue
NotQuiteBlue February 13th, 2018

I have a kind heart. I try my hardest to do what I believe is "right", even if it seems "wrong" to others. I feel like people are too quick to judge others on what they do but sometimes it's not as "black" and "white", I wish it was, but unfortunately life is often not as simple as that. No one is 100% bad or good, sometimes we slip up and it's okay, we all make mistakes, we have to learn from it and move forward. I want people to know that I try my hardest to look out for others but sometimes I need to focus on myself because I'm not necessarily healthy at the moment and it's time I put myself first and focus on my mental health, like what we all should do, which no one should feel guilty about. :)

User Profile: LilianaSnow13
LilianaSnow13 February 13th, 2018

I can write anything, given a prompt.

User Profile: aryanovik
aryanovik February 13th, 2018

Remeber that I am stubborn (ziddi), hard to understand, harder to resist, no matter how much one pushes me one can still count on me to find me there only where one left. I cannot hate anyone, sorry. I believe in forgiving and not forgetting.

User Profile: resourcefulDime2528
resourcefulDime2528 February 13th, 2018

A person who always knew how to make a crowd laugh.

User Profile: scenicwindow
scenicwindow February 13th, 2018

That I'm an undying optimist, and always try to make others feel hopeful.