Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 6th, 2018

One thing that is motivating me right now is....

207
User Profile: Jfayeblackwell14
Jfayeblackwell14 September 7th, 2018

My sobriety

User Profile: yellowCat306
yellowCat306 September 7th, 2018

My life song

User Profile: sociableLime27
sociableLime27 September 7th, 2018

The few people that I care about. I strongly feel the need to protect them. So because of that I have to grow stronger.

User Profile: Heretohelp81
Heretohelp81 September 7th, 2018

My desire to succeed.

User Profile: guneet
guneet September 7th, 2018

My goal to finishing school

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 7th, 2018

My goal to continue working at my job and go on further to use tills

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 7th, 2018

Also build up my confidence etc

User Profile: SpiderSloth112
SpiderSloth112 September 7th, 2018

I want to have someone to love and be happy with

User Profile: remedyforme33
remedyforme33 September 7th, 2018

Knowing that I can get better if I try

User Profile: Aunina
Aunina September 7th, 2018

THE ONES WHO NEED MORE HELP THAN ME