One thing that is motivating me right now is....
My cat
friendships. I have a few friends that are truly supportive and they change my perception of what makes good friendships in a better way
Feeling empathy from strangers
To move on past my difficulties and limitations .I am my own worst enemy.
There's two jobs that I feel 80% hopeful of hearing back from, excited for the words "We are grateful to have you join our team". This will then lead me to greater opportunities and allow me to leave this small city.
This moment will pass.
@Zengrl
Absolutely!! this moment will pass!!! Just need to endure!!
@rosewithtears18 
@Zengrl
Remembering the times when I have been truly happy and telling myself in those moments to never forget the feeling during the times when Im sad.
My nephews. 💯
Work . Having something to progress on. Also family and good friends
To prove them wrong.
FAMILY 
FRIENDS 
AMBITION 
@Sunset316 same here.
@TreaureSeekers3
