Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 August 31st, 2018

you are going to be ok. you are not alone.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@cyanOwl994

You‘re going to be more than okay. You‘re going to be great! You aren‘t alone either.

1 reply
User Profile: cyanOwl994
cyanOwl994 September 6th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

thank youheart

load more
load more
User Profile: Luchelle
Luchelle August 31st, 2018

"I admire you."

3 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Luchelle

You are an incredibly talented person. I look up to you.

2 replies
User Profile: Luchelle
Luchelle September 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you very much :-:

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Luchelle

welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Aquasoul
Aquasoul August 31st, 2018

You've lost weight.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Aquasoul

You‘ve lost weight

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen August 31st, 2018

It is not your fault. You did everything you could have done.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@MissPen

You tried your hardest. It isn‘t your fault.

load more
User Profile: Hope7879
Hope7879 August 31st, 2018

That it'll be okay

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Hope7879

it WILL be okay. Trust me.

load more
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia August 31st, 2018

I've made a big mistake! I love you and I want to be on your side forever.

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Serindia

Best wishes! Hope your love says this to you!

1 reply
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia September 1st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you! But he'll never tell me that...

load more
load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl August 31st, 2018

I will always want to be with you no matter what is going on in my life. You make me laugh and I

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Zengrl

I hope your love says these kind words to you soon.

1 reply
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 2nd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thanks, not holding my breath. If you love yourself you dont need love from others. At least that is what Im hoping.

load more
load more
User Profile: schooliscool1
schooliscool1 August 31st, 2018

I'm coming home. And I won't leave you again.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@schooliscool1

I wish this person comes back to you and stays for eternity. I can tell how much they mean to you.

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 1st, 2018

Don

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@MissPen

everything will be fine. You don‘t have to worry.

load more
User Profile: laceandpaperflowers
laceandpaperflowers September 1st, 2018

Trust your intuition. Grant yourself permission to live.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 2nd, 2018

@laceandpaperflowers

Give yourself permission to live. I give you permission to live as well. *hands over scroll w/ my signature on it* here you go!

Also, trust your intuition. Its right most of the time.

User Profile: fensandmarshes
fensandmarshes September 8th, 2018

@laceandpaperflowers You are valid. This will pass.

load more