Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 November 20th, 2018

Your making the right choice to fight on

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@Skyy0

You are making the right choice. Continue fighting!

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 20th, 2018

There is a way out.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@easyWater4109

there is a way out.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 21st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

thank you...

....and all these posts of your encouragement for others is also appreciated.

You are a sweet soul, no doubt.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 22nd, 2018

@easyWater4109

awww thank you!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 20th, 2018

you can heal from deep hurts and still years later - have an emotional aftermath from talking about them candidly.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@blissedNblessed

You can heal from deep pains, and years later, you can still feel very emotional after truthfuly talking about them

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 November 20th, 2018

Lets fix this together, lets start from the beginning, there is a solution.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@easyWater4109

We can fix this together. Let‘s start from the begining. There is a solution, as there always must be.

load more
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 20th, 2018

I hear you. I understand that I don't understand but I am still here for you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@Tinycupcake

Your voice is ehard. I understand that I may not understand your situation, but I am here for you, and will always be.

load more
User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 20th, 2018

That we can help you and solve these issues. You are loved and cared for . We will continue supporting you. You will get there with our help . Remember we know you no one else does .

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3

I can help you solve your issues. You are well-loved and cared for. I, with the rest of the 7Cups Community, will continue to support you. You will get there with our help. We know you, and you are welcome to speak freely.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 November 20th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you. That means alot. You too and everyone x

load more
load more
User Profile: Darkseed
Darkseed November 20th, 2018

"Come back home. We won the lotto jackpot! Oh, and bring the stuff you want to keep because you're never gonna have to go back to that place ever again!'

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@Darkseed

Thatd be nice to hear :P

Hope you get welcomed back and never have to go back to the place you dread.

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 20th, 2018

know it is the anxiety making you behave like that you are a nice person when you are happy

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 20th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

Its due to the anxiety that you are acting like that. You are a beautiful, kind, and nice person when you are happy.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 22nd, 2018

thank you so much you are truly a nice person may happiness come your way hugs @goldenDog9992

load more
load more
User Profile: sunnyKitten6915
sunnyKitten6915 November 20th, 2018

Happiness peace and love

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 21st, 2018

@sunnyKitten6915

So true...

Here

load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 21st, 2018

It is all going to be okay .

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 21st, 2018

@blissedNblessed

it

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 21st, 2018

@goldenDog9992

I will hold onto that - thank you <3

load more
load more