Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Cinloo
Cinloo August 30th, 2018

I'm here for you whenever you need me to be

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@Cinloo

Im here for you if you ever need someone.

load more
User Profile: PuppyShark159296
PuppyShark159296 August 30th, 2018

I just made this up as a news article so there will be inaccuracies!

_:_:_

COULD THIS GROUND BREAKING MEDICATION BE A CURE FOR PMS?

Clinical trials in the UK will soon be taking place for [name], a new medication used to treat hypersensitivity to the hormonal fluctuations of a menstrual cycle.

[name] works by completely destroying progesterone, long identified as the cause for PMDD, a particularly severe form of PMS. In other clinical trials, it was found that the vast majority of those involved were significantly less prone to irritability and/or rage; exhaustion; brainfog; hopelessness, sadness, apathy and/or weepiness and memory problems. It decreased hypersensitivity to pain and other senses and produced no ill side effects. It will go on sale in the UK within the next month.

_:_:_

[from a colleague] Yes, we are friends. I forgive you for what you said and I know where I went wrong too, so don't worry. I will unblock you from my other profile so you can have all those lovely photos and memories of us back before your PMDD clashed with my illness and you were mean to me for something you know I can't help. I know now you couldn't help it either and I wish I'd known how much you were suffering.

3 replies
User Profile: PuppyShark159296
PuppyShark159296 August 30th, 2018

@PuppyShark159296 P.S. I'm working on myself, Puppy. I'm taking responsibility and fighting Dr Evil and the other demons. I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I am able to say the name! I am proud to say the name of it!

Luv you Babe, you my bitch xx

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@PuppyShark159296

I wish that newspaper article was real too.

You are a beautiful person, and I get that mental challenges can change your lifestyle. I hope your colleague forgives you and that you can remember all those memories together.

1 reply
User Profile: PuppyShark159296
PuppyShark159296 August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 26th, I left a recording. Yesterday, she shared a meme over Facebook Messenger and I reacted to it

Me Her

May I give you an online hug?

Hug

<3

yes heart

It's a start I think

load more
load more
User Profile: Whiteclouds0402
Whiteclouds0402 August 30th, 2018

Everything will be okay

3 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@Whiteclouds0402

its going to be allright

2 replies
User Profile: Whiteclouds0402
Whiteclouds0402 September 3rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 I really hope so, Thankyou

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 3rd, 2018

@Whiteclouds0402

welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: BellaStorm17
BellaStorm17 August 30th, 2018

You

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@BellaStorm17

You are important and loved, and you are a joy to talk to

1 reply
User Profile: BellaStorm17
BellaStorm17 August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 that is really sweet of you. You

load more
load more
User Profile: secretBirch261
secretBirch261 August 30th, 2018

‘I forgive you

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@secretBirch261

You will be forgiven.

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 August 30th, 2018

will be like before

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@tallSugar4889

your life will return to normal

load more
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 August 30th, 2018

You are capable.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@Skyy0

you are able to do anything you put your mind to

load more
User Profile: sensitiveShade5337
sensitiveShade5337 August 30th, 2018

@Laura

I want to hear that I'm worth it..

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

You are 100% worth it. Live your life to its fullest- you only get one.

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

That my girl crush is in my lunch

1 reply
User Profile: Nomatterwhat125
Nomatterwhat125 November 23rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

Thank you and I too would love to have my girl crush1994 in my lunch,

load more
User Profile: considerateSea1229
considerateSea1229 August 30th, 2018

You are on my mind. You are worthy of my time

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@considerateSea1229

you are an amazing person with the potential to pull off incredible feats. You are unique, beautiful, and kind. Im thinking of what other kind things to write, and writing this was not a waste of time.

load more