Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 23rd, 2018

you have purpose.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

@blissedNblessed

you DO have a purpose. Even if it may not seem like it now, you still have one.

load more
User Profile: XPXTwistx
XPXTwistx November 23rd, 2018

Things happen

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

@XPXTwistx

things happen, and not all of them can be controlled, just like not all things that happen are bad.

load more
User Profile: Nomatterwhat125
Nomatterwhat125 November 23rd, 2018

I would love to hear GOOD NIGHT it would mean things are moving in a good direction

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

@Nomatterwhat125

Good night! :P

load more
User Profile: michelleg561
michelleg561 November 23rd, 2018

go home and rest

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

@michelleg561

take the time you need to go home and rest. You arent responsible, and things WILL be okay.

load more
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

You aren

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 23rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992

even though it

User Profile: lovingBanana5204
lovingBanana5204 November 24th, 2018

@goldenDog9992

You are NOT useless. People care for you. You CAN do things. Dont do something youll regret. There IS hope you will escape from this darkness.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@lovingBanana5204

thank you as well! Seeing those words gave my self-esteem the nice positive boost it needed!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed November 24th, 2018

you are not a failure.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@blissedNblessed

you aren

load more
User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo November 24th, 2018

You are the most beautiful, most wonderful person I've ever seen/met or could hope to see/meet in my entire life.- You're the only person I love this much.- Will you marry me?

User Profile: 1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo
1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo November 24th, 2018

​We've decided to let you adopt a baby.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@1CuteCinnamonBabyXoxo

aww hope the one yo love says this to you!

load more
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 November 24th, 2018

My dear cyan Platypus 6370 (my full name), you are loved. So very much. I love you and I personally know so many others who love you too. Take some rest, dear. Maybe some water, fix the bed/sheets, and fall in. Rest well, my dear. And then have a lovely time with your family tomorrow and through the weekend. I love you, dear Platy! You are so worth it.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

hope you hear these words from the one you love!

just take some rest, and enjoy some time with your family.

load more
User Profile: Nomatterwhat125
Nomatterwhat125 November 24th, 2018

Your rich,8 figure rich, then I could really start giving back

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@Nomatterwhat125

Haha thatd be nice....

heres 99,999,999 uh... thingies of your currency in imaginary dollars...

User Profile: Nomatterwhat125
Nomatterwhat125 November 25th, 2018

I

load more
load more
User Profile: greg1
greg1 November 24th, 2018

I love you

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja November 24th, 2018

@greg1

hope the one you love says this to you!

load more