Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
I actually would not wanna hear anything , I would need to see it . This is not a good thing at all thank u all for treating me like a human being and not a monster
@Nomatterwhat125
you aren
People don't actually care about your mistakes. theres no need to be embarrased
@Cham0mile
people dont care about your mistakes, and they
You will finish your assignments on time. You will get an A or a B in your classes. You will not fail your upcoming test. I believe in you.
@conscientiousFig6359
you
It's okay not to be okay. You'll get through this. You're not alone. ❤
@littletigress73
its ok to not be ok. Youll get through this. You arent alone
Hi this is my first time here on 7 Cups (of tea).I took quite a while logging in correctly but Im here now☺!!! There are lots of things that frequently come to my mind to talk through.
It will get better soon
@batslovecaves
it WILL get better soon
I got nothing I know than sometimes. Its got to bee all actions,it really sucks ,just hope they dont fall in love with some one else
@Nomatterwhat125
I hope they don
you have the right and the ability to achieve your goals. You deserve to branch into your new career. No guilt. No sabatoge. The past is the past and it no longer taints/tarnishes/ruins you and makes you self sabatoge. YOU ARE FREE NOW <3
@blissedNblessed
you have the right and ability to acheve your goals. You deserve to branch into your new career. No guilt or sabotage. The past is the past, and it doesnt taint, tarnish, or ruin you or make you self-sabotage. YOU ARE FREE.
@goldenDog9992
Hugs, thank you!
@blissedNblessed
*hugs back*
you
You are not alone. The pain will eventually pass. And you have people that love you. You did good
@Black33
you
You will get through this and the next door that opens will be amazing. Good things are coming. Be patient.
@greenStrawberries1229
you will get through this. The next door that opens holds amazing possibilities. Good things come to those who wait.