Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
You can't help everyone and its not your responcibility to spead yourself so thin trying to help those who obviously need more than you can give.
@blissedNblessed
you can
@goldenDog9992
Thank You !
It is easier to belive it when someone else says it ( you) then when i think it...so, thank you!
Karen will be fired this time
@reservedCat9143
karen will be fired this time
I want to hear that it is okay to spend a few hours this weekend to relax and that I do not need to be studying every waking hour. I want to hear that I will get everything done and that it will all work out in the end.
@niceOwl7147
it IS okat to spend a few hours this weekend to relax. You don
you are worthwhile
you make a difference in this world for the better
you matter
what you do for others is not pointless
you have a reason for being here
@blissedNblessed
You are worthwile
you make a difference in this world for the better
you matter
what you do for others is not pointless
you have a reason for being here
@goldenDog9992
*cries*
thank you.
@blissedNblessed
you're welcome. Just keep in mind that there are always people who care about you/
you have every right to not spend christmas eve with your abusive family - no matter how much pain they cause you for not coming.
You have a right to be emotionally safe.
you have a right to say no.
@blissedNblessed
you have every right to not spend christmas with your abusive family- it
We are gonna fix all of your problems and you will not experience this again. Work will be easy for you, your have friends, have more friends, feel happier etc. Don't worry about anything were not leaving you. Nothing bad is gonna happen. I know today you were upset over someone but you won't have to feel like this. It will be fine.
@TreaureSeekers3
We are going to fix all of your problems and you will not experience this again. Work will be easy for you, you have friends, have more friends, feel happier etc. Don't worry about anything; were not leaving you. Nothing bad is going to happen. I know today you were upset over someone, but you won't have to feel like this forever. It will be fine.
@goldenDog9 thank you that's really nice of you :( xx
I love you even when you don't know what to do and you are freezed by anxiety
@GettingUp
I care for you wven when you dont know what to do and you are frenzied by Anxiety.
The one you love will always be by your side, no matter what.
@goldenDog9992 Thank you <3
@GettingUp
you
Despite your mistakes, the ones who really care will still love you <3
@sympatheticWest9463
Despite your mistakes, the ones who truly care will still love you
@sympatheticWest9463. Everyone makes mistakes they dont define us and no matter what they are or how bad things get the people who matter will have your back!
It
@goldenDog9992 It really is not your fault. You couldnt have predicted that he wouldnt stop. It was an accident. Please dont beat yourself up over it. Take a lovingly deep breath.
@pinkOak
I really needed to hear that. Thanks!