Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 7th, 2019

My aunt: you want to come live with me?😒😥❤

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 7th, 2019

@WinterWarror

I hope your aunt says this!

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 12th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

Me too I guess, but no one really understands/knows what's going on.....😒

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 13th, 2019

@WinterWarror

Do you want to talk about it? I have a listener account

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 13th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

Sure! I just don't know how to connect to another person other than the when you look for a listener button/option.....🤔

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 13th, 2019

@WinterWarror

I

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 13th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

Okay

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 13th, 2019

@WinterWarror

Hmm... for some reason, I can

User Profile: WinterWarror
WinterWarror March 13th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

That's okay

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 7th, 2019

mike, it's ok.

even if the decision made is a "wrong" or "bad" move.

"Don't forget, you can still move on from there."

"Compared to now, where you are stuck in a endless loop. Unable to move on."

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 7th, 2019

@mikenai22

Mike, it's okay, even if the decision made is a "wrong" or "bad" move.

Don't forget, you can still move on from there.

Compared to now, where you are stuck in a endless loop. Unable to move on.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 8th, 2019

@goldenDog9992

Thank you goldendog.

(I'm trying to suppress my thoughts with the message)

(does not seem to help...)

But i appreciate your response.

load more
load more
User Profile: Quinbee
Quinbee March 7th, 2019

I broke down in tears this morning, grief took over. And then instantly I felt a rush of guilt. So right now, I need to hear most that it is ok to grief a loss while being grateful for what I currently have.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 7th, 2019

@Quinbee

It is okay to grieve a loss while being grateful for what you have.

I understand. If you want to talk, Im here.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 8th, 2019

@Quinbee

there are times, it is better to let go. (through "crying", or some emotional ways one can express. than storing it in your heart/mind and not being able to let go of)

Self-hatred or Self-blame thoughts may come in. Yes.

(but do not let that dwell you for eternity)

(Be aware of it, accept it, and move on)

It is not easy, and take your time quinbee.

Rest well and Take care.

load more
User Profile: KickDepression
KickDepression March 8th, 2019

I am loved...

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 8th, 2019

@KickDepression

You ARE loved

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 March 12th, 2019

You do matter

You are not invisible

You dont have to be and shouldnt be ashamed for being unemployed

I love you

You are not a monster, freak or scumbag

Best Friend: I miss you, I dont hate you

Friends: feel free to join us

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 13th, 2019

@lycan9826

You do matter

You are not invisible

You don

load more
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 March 13th, 2019

Id like to hear ...

I truly care about you and I love you for YOU, and for who you are. It doesnt matter how you look or how beautiful you think you arent. Beauty is as beauty DOES, and you deserve appreciation for what you do..

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 13th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

I truly care about you and I love you for YOU, and for who you are. It doesn

load more
User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 March 19th, 2019

I want to hear that my luck will change.

User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja March 20th, 2019

@easyWater4109

Your luck WILL change

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 April 21st, 2019

i accept your apology i will speak to you as you are worth so much to me like i am to you don't worry I'm here

User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon April 21st, 2019

@tallSugar4889

I truly hope you hear these words from the one you love.

load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc April 21st, 2019

Will everything be ok?

Is everything that I have been doing correct or what I wanted?

User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon April 21st, 2019

@mikenai22

Everything will be okay.

Everything you have been doing is right, and you wouldnt have done it if you didnt want to.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc April 22nd, 2019

Hi @LightDragon , Thank you for replying and I did not noticed it until you responded it that truly made me think.

Everything will be okay.

Everything you have been doing is right, and you wouldnt have done it if you didnt want to.

Wow. Honestly, If i did not want to, i wouldnt had did it right?

But, i think i might be doing because it is what others said was "right"

i.e. clean eating, healthy eating, whole food, plant food, etc.

load more
load more
User Profile: TeaintheHarbor
TeaintheHarbor April 22nd, 2019

You are whole, and there is nothing about you that you chould change unless if betters you as a person. There is nothing wrong with the size of your eyes, or the color of your hair. There is no wrong way for a woman to have a body; you were born with broad shoulders, a square face, a small chest, narrow hips, and small lips, and you still have female chromosomes. That's that. There is no wrong way to be yourself if it is not inflicting on someone else's rights or basic human kindness. You owe no one anything beyond that. Do not alter yourself in any way. Listen to the voice in your head more, and stop repressing yourself to avoid conflict. You have depression because you turn your frustrations inward. You are allowed to feel angry if others knowingly and/or repeatedly cross your boundaries. You are entitled to cut them off and not give them more of your energy. Your time is a non-refunable currency: invest in youself, anywhere else is like throwing cash into a running lawnmower blade.

User Profile: Beloo
Beloo July 4th, 2019

@TeaintheHarbor you are beautiful, in any and every way and there are no expectations for how you are supposed to be. You are perfect and dont owe it to others to live up to their ideals. You are allowed to get angry if thats whats good for you, your allowed to have healthy relationships and let go of bad ones. You deserve the best

load more