Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: Eli098
Eli098 July 2nd, 2019

the one thing I want to hear is that everything is going to be okay. Even if life doesn't turn out the way you hope it will be, you will still have the strength an ability to heal from your wounds. And know that no matter what happens there will still be someone in the world where their family or friend that Wishes the best for you and still loves you no matter what.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Eli098

Everything is going to be okay. No, scratch that. It's going to be more than okay. It's going to be awesome! Even if life doesn't turn out how you hope it will, you have the strength and ability to heal and grow. You can turn whatever happens into a great life with new hopes. No matter what, there will always be someone ion the world who wishes the best for you and loves you no matter what. I wish you the best and know you'll do great :)

load more
User Profile: Softhearted975
Softhearted975 July 3rd, 2019

One thing I'd like to hear right now is "why don't you tell me how you really feel and don't fob me off with your usual rubbish!" 🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: Beloo
Beloo July 4th, 2019

that It will stop eventually..

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Beloo

It will stop eventually. Life won't be this way forever, and it will change and become how you always wished it would. Hang in there.

load more
User Profile: Rilon
Rilon July 4th, 2019

Congratulations, you're finished. You don't have to exist anymore. (That's what I want to hear)

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Rilon

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I hope this is more helpful.

You are worth it. You have value. You are amazing, You can do whatever positive things you set your mind to. Just because it's dark now doesn't mean it will be dark forever. There are people who care about you- your friends, family, and us. If you have nothing left to live for, live for us. Live for yourself, because it will clear and you will get through this. I believe in you.

load more
User Profile: Bluishblue
Bluishblue July 4th, 2019

It's OK. I'm here for you. It's OK. You don't have to be ashamed.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Bluishblue

It's okay. I'm here for you, and will always be here for you. You don't have to be ashamed.

load more
User Profile: Serindia
Serindia August 29th, 2019

I love you! You're important for me. I'll never let you go.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@Serindia

I care about you! You're important to me and I will never let you go. I'm here for you.

I hope someone you loves tells you that they love you.

load more
User Profile: funnyOwl4387
funnyOwl4387 August 29th, 2019

I love you!

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@funnyOwl4387

I care about you!

I hope someone you love tells you that they love you!

load more
User Profile: goldenChestnut7708
goldenChestnut7708 August 29th, 2019

you are increible

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@goldenChestnut7708

You are incredibly awesome! Keep it up!

load more
User Profile: freshFlower6438
freshFlower6438 August 29th, 2019

The sound of water...😔😔😔

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@freshFlower6438

*sends crashing waves your way, as well as some rain*

load more
User Profile: brightPlane3692
brightPlane3692 September 1st, 2019

Your are loved and Im joy leaving you.

1 reply
User Profile: LightDragon
LightDragon January 14th, 2020

@brightPlane3692

You ARE loved. You deserve to be loved and be happy.

load more