Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!
Hurricane Dorian will turn north and Florida won't get any of it!
@onwardforevenmore
Wish I had caught this sooner.
You will recover from Hurricane Dorian. It may take some time, but the damage will be cleared and your community will bounce back stronger than ever.
@LightDragon
Thanks! Luckily it passed by last summer when I posted that!
#thistooshallpass
"You're not a monster"
"We don't hate you" (from my (ex) best friends)
"You are not unlovable"
@lycan9826
You aren't a monster. I don't hate you. You are loveable.
I hope your ex-best friends tell you that they don't hate you.
(From my crush)
I accept your feelings towards me, and I feel the same. Its been hard to hide them, and Im glad we can finally be ourselves.
Or, at least,
I accept your feelings towards me, but I cant return them. Can we still be friends, though?
@goldenDog9992
I hope she says this to you!
(From the guy I really want)
She and I didn't work out, I want you. I have always loved you. (However I would sacrifice my heart for his happiness.)
@Rebekahwriter13
I really hope he says this to you! But remember, your happiness is important too!
Everything is going to be okay. 🥺
@calmPark2342
Everything is going to be more than okay. It's going to be spectacular!
It is gonna be ok.
@brightPlane3692
@brightPlane3692
It's going to be okay. No, it's going to be more than okay. It's going to be awesome!
From my (ex) best friends: "we don't hate you", "we miss you"
"You are not a piece of crap"
"You are not insufferable to be around"
"You are not just simply "tolerated"
"You matter"
"You are not a horrible person"
@lycan9826
I hope your ex-best friends say that they miss you, don't hate you, and want you back!
You aren't a piece of crap- you are a spectacular being.
You aren't insufferable to be around- you're a joy to be around.
You aren't just tolerated-you are welcomed with open arms.
You DO matter.
You aren't a horrible person- you're an awesome one!
Right at this moment, you are enough.
Right at this moment, you are okay.
Right at this moment, you are here.
@GlitteringButterKnife
You are more than enough; you are amazing!
You are more than okay- you're spectacular!
You are here, and I'm glad for that.
I am proud of myself because I have learned how to properly love myself, and that takes a lot of courage.
@GlitteringButterKnife
I am so proud of you too for learning to love yourself! You're right, it takes a lot of courage, which you have plenty of! Congrats on this achievement!
You will get several publishing contracts with different publishers for all of your works. Here are several advancement in your paid and then I can get a better place for my family and I.
@Rebekahwriter13
A lot of publishing houses, publishers, and agents will pick up your works, love them, and sign multiple contracts with you. They will give you pay advancement and you can get a better place for you and your family.