Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: goldenBranch3218
goldenBranch3218 August 30th, 2018

it's OK to be yourself.there is nothing wrong with you.

5 replies
User Profile: AzureSky5
AzureSky5 August 30th, 2018

@goldenBranch3218

Yes that's exactly what I'd say and want to hear!

4 replies
User Profile: goldenBranch3218
goldenBranch3218 August 30th, 2018

@AzureSky5

User Profile: goldenBranch3218
goldenBranch3218 August 30th, 2018

@AzureSky5 me too

2 replies
User Profile: AzureSky5
AzureSky5 August 30th, 2018

Then I'll say it to you:

@goldenBranch3218, it's ok to be yourself and there's nothing wrong with you!heart

1 reply
User Profile: goldenBranch3218
goldenBranch3218 August 30th, 2018

@AzureSky5 thank you so much! I should return the favor!

it's OK to be yourself! there is nothing wrong with you! <3 <3 <3

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Darkseed
Darkseed August 30th, 2018

@Laura

"I know you suffer. We will find a way out of this maddess."

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@Darkseed I know you suffer. Together, we will find our way back to the light

load more
User Profile: JohnDoe00
JohnDoe00 August 30th, 2018

I'd loke to hear "I love you and I care about you" from someone in special, but that chance is unlikely

2 replies
User Profile: AzureSky5
AzureSky5 August 30th, 2018

One day, @JohnDoe00...

User Profile: SolitSoul
SolitSoul August 30th, 2018

@JohnDoe00 I feel the same :(

load more
User Profile: StrivingSoul
StrivingSoul August 30th, 2018

I miss you let me show you

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@StrivingSoul

You are missed and will be shown new things

load more
User Profile: passionateMaple5823
passionateMaple5823 August 30th, 2018

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@passionateMaple5823

you can do anything you wish to do. Don

load more
User Profile: princessel
princessel August 30th, 2018

I

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@princessel

you will be forgiven

load more
User Profile: dobbygranger
dobbygranger August 30th, 2018

You're not alone

User Profile: dobbygranger
dobbygranger August 30th, 2018

This too shall pass

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@dobbygranger

youll get through this. We can help you power through the hard times.

load more
User Profile: passionateDime8163
passionateDime8163 August 30th, 2018

Dont be scared please you will find someone who will accept you and things will be alright

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@passionateDime8163

You have nothing to fear. We accept you for who you are. (Are you lgbtq+? Just wondering)

1 reply
User Profile: passionateDime8163
passionateDime8163 September 5th, 2018

@goldenDog9992 im and thank you for your kind words ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: Pedinurse
Pedinurse August 30th, 2018

I want to hear that it will be ok.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 30th, 2018

@Pedinurse everything

1 reply
User Profile: Pedinurse
Pedinurse August 31st, 2018

@goldenDog9992 thank you. Hugs.

load more
User Profile: Beeboo1998
Beeboo1998 August 31st, 2018

@Pedinurse It turned out alright before, and it

1 reply
User Profile: Pedinurse
Pedinurse August 31st, 2018

@Beeboo1998 good point. Hugs!

load more
User Profile: MissPen
MissPen September 9th, 2018

@Pedinurse it will be okay. Deep breath.

load more