Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 30th, 2018

Share the ONE thing you want to hear right now!!

926
User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 August 31st, 2018

A Couple of Things I'd Like to Hear Right Now ...

"No worries, dear (my real name). Your canine will be just fine. Maybe he's got like 24-hour flu. Give him lots of love, hugs, and fresh water."

also

just simply, friend opens arms, says nothing or says "Come here, dear" and maybe something like "It is okay. Really, it is okay to cry. It is okay to cry when things are not okay - or things don't feel okay in your world."

AND

"Dear friend, (or) Dear (using my real name), I love you." and then being okay with me questioning that.

@rozie @annie @rosyOctopus @anomalia @fluffyunicorns84 @pinkfluffyunicorns8706 @Kate llamakate @nenz @kindDay4067 @korsbarella @others-on-7cups-who-care-for-me-and-Christina-and-Chumm-yes-for-sure-Chumm

1 reply
User Profile: rozie
rozie August 31st, 2018

@cyanPlatypus6370

Oh Platy. you and Buddy are in our thoughts and prayers. Much love <3

load more
User Profile: mombrad
mombrad August 31st, 2018

I want to hear that my dad has finally been diagnosed and it's NOT a neurological issue.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@mombrad

Your dad is suffering, and I presume he has made you suffer too. There are other kind people in this world too, and I get your concern for your father. It will be resolved.

load more
User Profile: Encircle
Encircle August 31st, 2018

I love you, and I will be here for you. Right here, right now, and forever.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@Encircle

I will always be here to help you.

load more
User Profile: facet5
facet5 August 31st, 2018

You're safe now. I won't abandon you, and I'm here for you. It's ok what you're dealing with right now, you can't help that but I'll be with you through it. I love you.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@facet5

youre safe. Its fine what youre dealing with- it cant be helped- and Im here to help you out of these dark times.

load more
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 August 31st, 2018

I love you! I want to hear what you think! I brought you some hot chocolate and hugs and a black lab puppy. :)

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@Daydreamer47

I want to hear what you are thinking. Heres some virtual hot chocolate and a virtual hug!

1 reply
User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 September 3rd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 <3 Thanks.

load more
load more
User Profile: Gngrsnaps
Gngrsnaps August 31st, 2018

You can do this. WE can do this. And I love you more than anything. You are my reason for wanting to better myself. You have the talent and ability to succeed beyond your wildest dreams.

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja August 31st, 2018

@Gngrsnaps

you can do anything you put your mind to. You have the talent and ability to do anything, even the unimaginable. You are loved and the reason some make themselves better.

load more
User Profile: MoonMermaidStar
MoonMermaidStar August 31st, 2018

My bf calling me and wanting to make up

2 replies
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@MoonMermaidStar

I hope your boyfriend tells you that he wants to apologize and correct his wrongdoing

1 reply
User Profile: MoonMermaidStar
MoonMermaidStar September 2nd, 2018

@goldenDog9992 Thsnk you. You

load more
load more
User Profile: Hazelina
Hazelina August 31st, 2018

I'm here for you if you need me.. I know you're trying and you're doing good.. you're doing great.. just stay here a bit longer for me.. yeah?

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Hazelina

You‘re doing excellent. I am here to help if you need me. Keep living. There are so many beautiful things in life that you‘d miss if you ended things.

load more
User Profile: prattleclack
prattleclack August 31st, 2018

"Hey, this is SJ. I'm sorry. I still care about you."

1 reply
User Profile: JaytheNinja
JaytheNinja September 1st, 2018

@Hazelina

I wish that your friend apologizes to you. Keep living, for life is an amazing gift.

load more
User Profile: Hazelina
Hazelina August 31st, 2018

Stay alive for me.. I need you here

1 reply
User Profile: oliveBeing6652
oliveBeing6652 August 31st, 2018

@Hazelina Everyone is needed, whether or not we know how or why.

load more