Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "C" is........

62
User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

My cat!

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

Cats! Especially cuddly cats that will curl up on your lap frequently. <3

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Coffee.. and cats

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura cats!! cats cats cats cats cats :3 I love them so, so much! I also love chocolate, climbing trees, and coffee :P

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for my car because I love driving around everywhere and it has all the functions I need

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

COLORS

there's still beauty left in this world >:)

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

car

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

car

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Chocolate!! :D I am grateful for chocolates (and cookies and cakes).

This is no doubt the easiest letter.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for candles that make me feel very relaxed!!