Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "G" is........

50
User Profile: ChinaRose
ChinaRose December 3rd, 2016

Grandchildren! They fill my heart with love and joy and keep me feeling young ❤️

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

Grandparents <3

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

God

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura my guitar! It's what I use to relieve stress and take care of myself, and I would be lost without it :O

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

GREENERY

it's just so comforting, you know?

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for God, he is responsible for what I am and who I am

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

god ("god")

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Green leaves.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for God because he gives me hope!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Goal-setting :)