Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

53
User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 2nd, 2016

I am thankful for joy.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Journal - it's taught me how to reflect on my feelings and be more grateful

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Jokes :) Definitely

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Joy

I am very thankful for joy...it makes life worth living

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

J. K. Rowling. :)

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I'm thankful for journaling, it's my escape.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

Journies! I love to travel! ✈️ and personal journies are really important too!

December 3rd, 2016

Jokes. It's always good to get a laugh in somewhere.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Jesus.. joy

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 3rd, 2016

Janitors and Junk Collection Jobs cause without them life would be that much harder on everyone else doing extra cleaning and making trips to the dump.