Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "J" is........

53
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for my tutoring job because I get to help my amazing students, hang out with my awesome co-workers, and get free clothing and also be paid

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura jasmine... it's so pretty, and has such a nice smell that I can't help but stop to admire it whenever I see it!

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

JAFFA CAKES

because they're amazing >:)

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for @JourneyWithFriends, she is so kind to me, you are awesome!

3 replies
User Profile: JourneyWithFriends
JourneyWithFriends December 3rd, 2016

@jr50 you are so special too ! ♡♡

And I am thankful for you!!!

2 replies
User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 4th, 2016

@JourneyWithFriends. AWW thank you heart

1 reply
User Profile: JourneyWithFriends
JourneyWithFriends December 4th, 2016

@jr50

♡♡♡

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

jokes :)

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Jokes too. :)

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the joys that I have in my life!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Jack Daniels, joy :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Jessie (my sis)

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for justice.