Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "K" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "K" is........

51
User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

Kindness

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Kat - my best and oldest friend

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Knowledge :) I love reading books about what other people have found out and sharing knowledge about stuff

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

kindness

i know this was said, but so worth repeating.

acts of kindness is the most beautfiul part of being human.

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

I'm thankful for accumulated Knowledge. enlightened

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I'm thanful for my own Kindness. Defines me most of the times.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

Knowledge! 📚 📖

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura kindness! I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but being kind is incredibly important in making friends, and just feeling good about yourself!

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

(ANONYMOUS ACTS OF) KINDNESS

because there are so many out there that would do this for no reward, and it's just so beautiful and wonderful. it's what i aim to do

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for my kitchen, even though it is small, I can cook some great dinners!