Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "L" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "L" is........

54
User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura you!!! You are awesome all the time, and so sweet :D I hope you know how amazing you are!!!

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

LISTENING

what can i say? there are so many great listeners here

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for @Laura, you are so awesome ,I live watching your pod8!

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 3rd, 2016

laughter

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Love. Coming from someone who had a history with philophobia, this must be something.

User Profile: ariellec123
ariellec123 December 3rd, 2016

i amthamful for listeners

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I agree with ariellec123! I am also grateful for listeners!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Listeners and the lessons they teach me :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Lilies.

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for love.