Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "O" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "O" is........

46
User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 2nd, 2016

I am thankful for the opportunies that my education has given me.

User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

Optimism. I try.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Opportunities - i've been given a lot, probably more than i will ever realise

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Opportunities! :)

User Profile: BloomingSakura
BloomingSakura December 2nd, 2016

Open-mind,when we can express ourselves and open up to new ideas

User Profile: Hayly
Hayly December 2nd, 2016

Other listeners, who provide great help

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

open mindedness

yup, i know has been said -

but without an open mind - I would not continue to grow as a person and learn new things that I enjoy

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Old photos... heart

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I'm thankful for Oracles. It's a fun way to focus my mind and set goals.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

opportunies and being able to recognise them :)