Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "O" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "O" is........

46
User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura Olive, one of the sweetest people I know :3 What a cutie :D

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

OCEANS

duh, percy jackson -- also because oceans look so pretty and are just brilliant

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Online friends.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the ocean!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Oceans, oats, officers that keep us safe :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Owls - love them!

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for oranges.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the Ocean. Despite its vast size and unforgiving nature, it gives me a sense of calm and security.

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for organization. I love the efficient and orderly environment that's created when things are organized...puts me more at ease about my environment.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Oceans.. and owls