Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "P" is........

85
User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 17th, 2017

Puppies 🐶

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

@FantasiaSweetShock I love puppies!!!!

load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 18th, 2017

Plants, pom poms, pansies, petunias, ponies, potatoes, peonys, pink glitter, pink carnations, pussycats, perfume. heart

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

I saw "glitter" and was like, "hey, that doesn't count!" but then I realized it was the second word in a two-word answer. I forgive you. LOL

load more
User Profile: Lenx15
Lenx15 May 31st, 2017

Phones, porn, pb&j sandwiches, pens, peach (the color) , pigging out,

1 reply
User Profile: Lenx15
Lenx15 May 31st, 2017

Peonies, (care) packages, passion, physically fit

load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 31st, 2017

peaches and penguins

2 replies
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

I love eating one of those things - don't worry, I'm not a monster AHAHA

1 reply
User Profile: 7Amber7
7Amber7 March 24th, 2018

@Zizy

Oh, so... you don't like eating peaches, right? Hahahaha... ;-)

load more
load more
User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 June 7th, 2017

Photos and photography, photo albums...

My Pappa, that he is still alive and that I can enjoy time with him.

User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 June 7th, 2017

Parents, peanut butter, petunias, pink, puppies

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

@SadMe70 Peanut butter - yum!!

load more
June 20th, 2017

Puppies

Persimmons

Pineapples

Perfume

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

Hooray for pineapples! Just don't put them on pizza. devil

load more
User Profile: Remina
Remina June 20th, 2017

I cant believe only two people on this page are thankful for the magical amazing thing that is Pizza. I love pinapple pizza so much I just LOVE IT

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

@BurningEmber You're fired. -bans you-

load more
User Profile: shiningPeace80
shiningPeace80 July 7th, 2017

Peace..push and pull doors which makes me smile everytime I do the opposite..pizza..pancake..pepperoni..:)

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

@shiningPeace80 Makes me think of pancakes with pepperonis on it. I don't know if that's a pleasant image or not, LOL

load more
User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 November 16th, 2017

Pinatas

1 reply
User Profile: Zizy
Zizy February 25th, 2018

@bubbleChestnut3363 -drools over the thought of candy falling out of a pinata-

load more