Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "R" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "R" is........

46
User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

Rain - it calms me down and waters my plants

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

Rowling :) As in, J. K. Rowling!

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

Respect -

respect of myself and my respect of others

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

Rights. - Expanding human rights.

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I am thankful for being able to Read.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

Reading!

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura rain, I love standing outside and letting it fall on my hands! Once, my siblings and I went out and had a waterfight in the rain, with water from the gutters and squirt guns and umbrellas, haha! It probably wasn't very hygenic, but it sure was fun :P

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

RAIN

pluviophile right here >:)

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

Roses. :)

Well and respect and responsibility too.

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for rain!!