Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "S" is........

59
User Profile: EmbraceLife3
EmbraceLife3 December 4th, 2016

serenity, solitude, sun, smiles

User Profile: EmbraceLife3
EmbraceLife3 December 4th, 2016

sincerity, simpathy, smiles, sun/set and /rise, snow, sky, sensitivity, smartness

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 4th, 2016

(my) sister

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

Sanity

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

Smiles!

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

sweatshirts

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 4th, 2016

Safety. We often take it for granted and don't realize enough how important feeling safe is when someone has intruded on that feeling. (See R for respect.)

User Profile: jr50
jr50 December 5th, 2016

I am thankful for sweatshirts, I am always cold! And@ countrygirl

User Profile: lexie95
lexie95 December 5th, 2016

Sunsets

December 5th, 2016

7Cups. This community has helped me in so many ways.