Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "W" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "W" is........

46
User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for water!

User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Water! :)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Winter!

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for will power.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

Writing! I have difficulty organizing thoughts without it, so it truly allows me to be the person people think I am.

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

Wishes

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 3rd, 2016

I am grateful for a sense of wonder. Through it is how we learn much of what we learn...because our curiousity takes over, and we seek out that knowledge and wisdom. The wonder we experience when we see or learn something for the first time, is an incredible feeling...the awe and fascination is like no other. laugh

User Profile: pinkMoon235
pinkMoon235 December 4th, 2016

Work.

User Profile: EmbraceLife3
EmbraceLife3 December 4th, 2016

words, writing, work, wishes, winning, wandering and wondering, wild nature

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 4th, 2016

wilderness