Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "X" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "X" is........

44
User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 2nd, 2016

X at the end of a message meaning kisses

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB December 2nd, 2016

X's at the end of messages

User Profile: LosechesterBros
LosechesterBros December 2nd, 2016

X-mas? :D I love it!

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 2nd, 2016

xena warrior princess/

used to be my fav tv show

she showed me women can kick some serious butt!

User Profile: ProSupport
ProSupport December 2nd, 2016

XXI. century. (All the progress.)

User Profile: Wildatheart88
Wildatheart88 December 2nd, 2016

I'm thankful for "Xano". My brother.

User Profile: heartfulShoulder70
heartfulShoulder70 December 3rd, 2016

ermmm...X the roman numeral!

User Profile: plantkissed
plantkissed December 3rd, 2016

@Laura heh, this one is hard! I volunteer at a vet's office though, and the person I shadow always brings her dog, Xena! She's adorable and sweet, and she'll bare her teeth when she runs to meet new people because she's trying to smile :P It sometimes scares people, because they think she's being aggressive, but she's actually just trying to say hello!!

User Profile: windflowers
windflowers December 3rd, 2016

X

ten in roman numerals, and it's just so whole >:)

User Profile: moonchild29
moonchild29 December 3rd, 2016

XXI century.