Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "X" is........

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 2nd, 2016

Something I am thankful for that starts with the letter "X" is........

44
User Profile: cardioneurgeon
cardioneurgeon December 3rd, 2016

Xylitol :)

User Profile: melodicalcure
melodicalcure December 3rd, 2016

The x in math problems (sometimes LOL)

User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 3rd, 2016

Xylem (helps keeps plants alive)

User Profile: intuitiveNorth5634
intuitiveNorth5634 December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for x representing a kiss on a card.

User Profile: Torin
Torin December 3rd, 2016

I am thankful for the idea that X is a variable signifying endless posibility in this world :)

User Profile: PeachT
PeachT December 3rd, 2016

X-Files.. and netfliX. lol

User Profile: Moj
Moj December 4th, 2016

I am grateful for xylographical pieces. They display such beauty and the creativity of someone to engrave it...or memories together with someone if you've engraved initials or something yourself. (x is hard surprise)

User Profile: singercrystalspirit
singercrystalspirit December 4th, 2016

xx which stands for "kisses" ;)

User Profile: courageousNatural63
courageousNatural63 December 4th, 2016

Xenial

User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS December 4th, 2016

x-mas! <3