Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the most motivational/Inspirational words someone has said to you or you have heard......

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow February 17th, 2018

Share with us the most motivational words you have heard, or read, or a dialogue from a movie ! Words have a huge impact on us all, do you agree !!!

My favorite dialogue is from the movie, ' As Good As it Gets ', where Jack Nichalson says to Helen Hunt,

" You make me wanna be a better man ".

I have watched this movie innumerable times just for this dialogue and also because the entire movie is so inspiration !!!

Now it's your turn to share.....

#Motivation

@PolarLight

@PacificSunrise

@CalmSea76

@tinugeorge

@colorfuluffy

142
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 February 17th, 2018

@RideaRainbow

The movie says in the picture, "Howl's moving castle". But honestly all ghibli movies touch me in terms of quotes.

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 17th, 2018

@Booklover95

Awesome !!!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 17th, 2018

@Booklover95 What a lovely quote, thanks for sharing it with us! I agree, all of Ghibli's films are quite inspirational with timeless messages. :)

load more
User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise February 17th, 2018

Here are my favorite lines from Pocahontas.

Pocahontas: It would have been better if we never met, none of this would have happened.

John Smith: I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you

Pocahontas: I can't leave you

John Smith: You never will, no matter what happens to me, I'll always be with you, forever.

posting the link to the beautiful clip to this dialogue and the song .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiuBw_kj1-U

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 17th, 2018

@PacificSunrise

wowwwww love it !!!

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 February 17th, 2018

@PacificSunrise Such a bittersweet scene! Pocahontas is one of my favorite Disney films. Thanks for sharing!

User Profile: PacificSunrise
PacificSunrise February 17th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Yeah, it sure is. It's one of my favorites as well.

load more
load more
User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 17th, 2018

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 17th, 2018

@KatLis123

I am sorry about the size, but I totally agree with what's said in this quote!! I don't think there is a limit to how much a man can achieve. Life opportunities are endless!

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 17th, 2018

@KatLis123

lovely quote, I fixed the size for you.

User Profile: KatLis123
KatLis123 February 17th, 2018

@RideaRainbow

That's nice! Thank you so much!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: LilacOcean333
LilacOcean333 February 18th, 2018

Day after day

We'll find a will to find our way

Knowing that the darkest skies

Will someday see the sun

When our long night is done

There will be light

-Light, Next To Normal

It's from the finale of one of my favorite musicals, Next To Normal, which is centered around a woman with BPD and her family. It's helped me out through some really tough times. Eventually, I may get a tattoo of the 3rd and 4th lines but I am really hesitant about permanent ink.

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 February 18th, 2018

@KCLynne

Yes, I love this! Thanks for sharing with us! Maybe try have those lines written on you in semi-permanent ink and see if you like it? Like, it rubs off after a week or so?

User Profile: LilacOcean333
LilacOcean333 February 18th, 2018

@rebecca947

I have done that and I liked it but I want to get it on my left forearm and if I end up working in a health profession I'm worried about dress codes.

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 February 18th, 2018

@KCLynne

Ahh true... there's cover up makeup specifically to cover up tattoos though- might be worth checking out if you're really keen on getting it :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Amphios
Amphios February 18th, 2018

@RideaRainbow Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 18th, 2018

@PolarLight

It's such a meaningful quote n one of my favorite...

load more
User Profile: Jennifer164
Jennifer164 February 18th, 2018

@RideaRainbow I love this quote,"Life is tough but so are you!" When I keep saying this to myself I feel motivated.Also I recommend all the people with low self-esteem to read this amazing book by this wonderful lady '101 Simple ways to be good to yourself' by Donna Watson.It was so motivating!I literally had tears of happiness in my eyes.

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 18th, 2018

@Jennifer164

Love your highly motivational quote. And thanks for the book recommendation.

User Profile: Jennifer164
Jennifer164 February 18th, 2018

@RideaRainbow My pleasure! smiley

load more
load more
User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 February 18th, 2018

@RideaRainbow

I think my favourite quote has to be "You did the best you could, under the circumstances you were given." I think the laat bit is especially important, as it recognises the stresses and pressures you may have been under when doing what you were doing.

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP February 20th, 2018

User Profile: Azillion17
Azillion17 March 5th, 2018

never stop streaking for the best 😇💯

User Profile: elissforyou
elissforyou March 5th, 2018

I'm proud of you