Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the most motivational/Inspirational words someone has said to you or you have heard......

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow February 17th, 2018

Share with us the most motivational words you have heard, or read, or a dialogue from a movie ! Words have a huge impact on us all, do you agree !!!

My favorite dialogue is from the movie, ' As Good As it Gets ', where Jack Nichalson says to Helen Hunt,

" You make me wanna be a better man ".

I have watched this movie innumerable times just for this dialogue and also because the entire movie is so inspiration !!!

Now it's your turn to share.....

#Motivation

@PolarLight

@PacificSunrise

@CalmSea76

@tinugeorge

@colorfuluffy

142
User Profile: supportiveBraid23
supportiveBraid23 March 6th, 2018

@RideaRainbow be who your future self would want you to have been.

User Profile: WinterRose2007
WinterRose2007 March 6th, 2018

You are smart, talented, and a wonderful person. if anyone else says anything different they are lying or don't know you at all! don't waste your time listening to them. if they can't be supportive, and positive they have no place in your life. it doesn't matter what their relation is to you.

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement March 6th, 2018

@RideaRainbow

Don't worry. We will figure this out

User Profile: Keola
Keola March 6th, 2018

You are stronger than the demons around you

Fake it to make it

No weapons forged against me shall prosper

User Profile: carefreefemme
carefreefemme March 6th, 2018

@RideaRainbow

"You can Do it and I'm proud of You" when I was doubting myself my mom came up to me and told me those words. I just felt invincible afterwards laugh.

User Profile: hks94
hks94 March 6th, 2018

"You have a unique perspective on life that comes from being who you are, and that's what makes you gifted. Everyone has a gift that they can share with the world to make a difference in someone's life."

User Profile: SoulJennstar68
SoulJennstar68 March 6th, 2018

Always speak the truth even if your voice shakes..

Don't trust everything you see and hear until you've seen and heard it yourself..

Life DOES go on..

Inhale the positives, Exhales the negatives..

User Profile: alexalovesyou
alexalovesyou March 6th, 2018

I'm usually the one to comfort others around me, as I hate being comforted, somehow. A few days after I told my friends I had depression, one of them started looking out for me even more than before. I remember we were walking through school, when suddenly she stopped and picked up a little green leaf from the ground. She gave it to me and said, "This leaf is your life, and I want you to keep it. Don't ever lose it". That was just so silly and endearing at the same time that I ended up laughing and giving her a kiss in the cheek.

User Profile: sweetNarwhal82
sweetNarwhal82 March 6th, 2018

Mine applies more to school, but: "You may not be the smartest in the room, but if you are willing to work the hardest then you can do just as well or better than the smartest in the room."