Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are the most motivational/Inspirational words someone has said to you or you have heard......

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow February 17th, 2018

Share with us the most motivational words you have heard, or read, or a dialogue from a movie ! Words have a huge impact on us all, do you agree !!!

My favorite dialogue is from the movie, ' As Good As it Gets ', where Jack Nichalson says to Helen Hunt,

" You make me wanna be a better man ".

I have watched this movie innumerable times just for this dialogue and also because the entire movie is so inspiration !!!

Now it's your turn to share.....

#Motivation

@PolarLight

@PacificSunrise

@CalmSea76

@tinugeorge

@colorfuluffy

142
User Profile: SugengRahayu
SugengRahayu March 7th, 2018

"Believing in yourself is key! You can overcome any obstacles, you are awesome!" Written on a post-it note given by a friend when i graduated from university. Still keep it in my wallet everywhere i go :)

User Profile: SilhouetteStar
SilhouetteStar March 7th, 2018

When I breathe, from now on,

I'll mean it more than ever I did before.

User Profile: SilhouetteStar
SilhouetteStar March 7th, 2018

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

User Profile: gracefulpillow27
gracefulpillow27 March 7th, 2018

My two best friends are such beautiful people. One told me that she hoped my pain eases soon. That might not seem motivational, but it made me want to be there when the pain does ease a little. My other friend commented on one of my pictures on social media. She said I love how happy you are in this picture. Again, might not seem motivational, but it made me realize just how deeply she cares about me. All she has ever cared about is that I'm happy. And both of these statements mean the world to me. ❤️

User Profile: StarryBeauty97
StarryBeauty97 March 7th, 2018

A good friend, @whazzup, said to me: "Go live your dreams."

And my dear sir @MacrossWilliams always says: "I believe in you, Miss Starry. I am certain, I have faith, that you will do well."

My mom always inspires me. She gave this card to me once:

User Profile: MacrossWilliams
MacrossWilliams March 7th, 2018

:D@StarryBeauty97

load more
User Profile: VoicelessPoet
VoicelessPoet March 7th, 2018

I love you.

User Profile: ReservedExcitement
ReservedExcitement March 8th, 2018

@VoicelessPoet

Now that's great motivation!

load more
User Profile: lovingTouch74
lovingTouch74 March 7th, 2018

@RideaRainbow "the best way to predict the future is to create it"

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP March 7th, 2018

@lovingTouch74

So true.

User Profile: lovingTouch74
lovingTouch74 March 7th, 2018

@RideaRainbow my friend told me that

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP March 7th, 2018

@lovingTouch74

Makes absolute sense.......

User Profile: lovingTouch74
lovingTouch74 March 8th, 2018

@RideaRainbow im the one tht messaged u lol

User Profile: RideaRainbow
RideaRainbow OP March 8th, 2018

@lovingTouch74

Yes I connected the person and the quote now, I did remember the quote.

We can chat now if u want laugh

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: manna7cups
manna7cups March 7th, 2018

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

User Profile: Helpinghandqwe
Helpinghandqwe March 7th, 2018

One of my friend said this to me after I survived a suicidal attempt. He said "you have got a new life. Go make use of it. Do something that noone has ever expected from you."

User Profile: thirdeye133
thirdeye133 March 8th, 2018

Anything is possible, just believe it with all of your mind,heart and soul!!!