Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are your favorite and most memorable 7 Cups moments?

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 August 18th, 2019

Hey everyone! smiley

Let's post about our favorite moments and memories from 7 Cups! yes It could be a favorite forum thread that you began or sought support with and found it, it can be a pivotal moment for you in Group Chat, or it can be a 1-1 chat with your favorite listener who told you something that lifted your spirits and brightened your day! blush You do not have to pick just one moment, either smiley

I will post some of mine a little later ... I'm giving you all the floor for now. laugh

13
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 OP August 19th, 2019

Here are some ...

1. Forums - I found one of my best 7 Cups friends on the forums after I made a thread discussing my attempt at the time to reconnect and make up with another friend here. THAT friendship never really got off the ground again but Im thankful to have found and made a much better friend. 👍🙂

2. Group Chat - I attempted my first group chat with a special chatroom set up for celebrating 7 Cups birthday and laughed at myself trying to keep up. 🤣 Those GCs are so fast paced 😱

3. 1-1 Chat - There are many moments that Im thankful for when chatting with my listener friends. One such moment was when one listener friend of mine sent a bevy of sincere and very thoughtful compliments to me after I gave him a positive review right before he went to break. I had no doubt of the sincerity of what he wrote, and it meant so much to me that I copied it and pasted it into my eNotebook 👍😊 I still read it to this day whenever I begin feeling depressed and besieged by self-doubt.

User Profile: Daisy7cups
Daisy7cups August 21st, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976

Thank you so much for the amazing forum thread and the tag 😀.

So for me the memorable things are-

1) Forums- Abby, i am waiting for the 1year cupsiversary of the forum " Wish me luck"💞😀. It is and will always be my favourite forum as I met my soul sister i.e, you from that forum☺. I know that I met you when you were going through that tough friendship situation with that friend of yours and as well it's that I was going through a tough time of fallen friendship. But am grateful to God and 7cups that I met you via that forum, hugs😀

2) Group chats- I have always enjoyed taking part in the guided group chats. I met some good listeners and members and I am happy that I got chance to chat with them. One memorable thing I remember is that, when I was in a guided group chat, the group mod told me that I must try to be a mod and hold discussions as she felt I can do that nicely probably haha😀, this really made me feel good and made me smile.

3) 1-on-1 chats- I love chatting with people here in 7cups, as a listener I love chating with guests and members to help them deal with the situations they are going.which helps me as well as I get to learn many things. And some memorable things are the time when I got verified and I am grateful to my verifier as she helped me a lot. I love chating with my friends here, laughing with them 😃.

Tagging- @Lavendersubmarine

User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove August 23rd, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 love this!!!

Forums - my first real thread for the trauma community for an event!!! i was so excited and had it ready written already one week earlier xD

Pms - two moments. one) my verifying chat where my verifier told me i should become a teen star in the future. second one) meeting @peppermintlove after their mindfulness discussion and developing a long-lasting friendship.

Group chat: a real fun teen star meeting with @emsworld and @AnyaS - or all of them lol, all meetings were so much fun.

4 replies
User Profile: AnyaS
AnyaS August 23rd, 2019

Awwww! Those were really fun! I miss them too! heart

@AveryLove

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove August 25th, 2019

@AveryLove

Awwh that was the best mindfulness discussion I've ever done! Because it was from then that I had made such a beautiful and wonderful friend ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove August 25th, 2019

@peppermintlove that was so sweet.

Bildergebnis für my eyes are sweating

load more
User Profile: emsworld
emsworld August 27th, 2019

I loved those too @AveryLove ! Tongue

Emma

load more

@AbbyHarris1976

Who knows, after all they might have even have meant that in the first place. ;)

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 7th, 2019

I made an amazing friend who gave me a reason to live and now have no way to contact them and no reason to live.

1 reply
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 OP November 7th, 2019

@tluper6491

If your friend is someone you knew from the feeds here, you can maybe set up a "diary thread" on the forums and try to get ahold of your friend that way, if you remember your friend's 7 Cups username. yes The forums won't be as private as the feeds, unfortunately, but I've found them to be far safer than the group chat rooms so you might want to consider giving this a try. yessmiley

Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of my good writings that I had on my feed and can't copy them to my diary thread now. crying

load more