Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite way to express your emotions of love?

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia June 22nd, 2021

d175a6fdfa6bcd5f41b8759914f3b818.gif

6
User Profile: VisionInRoseBlush
VisionInRoseBlush June 22nd, 2021

@Starmedia through care <3 I adore doing things and showing care for people that I love just to see them smile and be the reason for that smile ^-^

2 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP June 27th, 2021

@VisionInRoseBlush

Such a sweet answer, Visionary! Red heart

I hope you know we all care for you so much and we love to see you smiling as well! Red heart

2 replies
User Profile: VisionInRoseBlush
VisionInRoseBlush July 7th, 2021

@Starmedia StarStar <3 thank you!

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP July 7th, 2021
heart
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 26th, 2021
Good question and such a sweet gif @Starmedia ❤
My favorite way of expressing emotions of love are spending time with those I love , notice the little things about them and remember it for later , words of affirmation and support and acknowledging their presence in my life! 😊
1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP June 27th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Glad you feel this is a good question and find the gif sweet. Red heart

Spending time with loved ones, noticing little things to remember, words of affirmation, support and acknowledging their presence. Wonderful answer! Smiling with smiling eyes

load more