Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What makes you feel better when the world is falling apart?

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath September 18th, 2022

It could be anything from a hug to a cuddly plushie or your favorite song or your favorite food 🥰


105
User Profile: Beechie
Beechie September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath meditation

User Profile: Kbriggs8301
Kbriggs8301 September 28th, 2022

Drinking

User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat September 28th, 2022
Cats! 🐈 They always make me feel better. I can be extremely anxious or overwhelmed or upset, and I take one look at my cat and I feel just a bit calmer. I look at cats and see how cute they are and my heart feels warmer. I can read about cat facts and learn about different species and I get the good tingles in my brain. I can talk about cats to other people and I feel happy and excited. I can take naps with my cat and cuddle him and feel very relaxed... So many good things 😺💖
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 5th, 2022

@SleepyShyCat awww this is purrfect 🥺💕

cat-cats.gif

load more
User Profile: Gettingbettertoday
Gettingbettertoday September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

The only thing that reliably takes away the pain is my dog.

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

@Notsogoodtoday aw I'm happy to hear that 🐶

load more
User Profile: colorfulSunrise1284
colorfulSunrise1284 September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath


Eating a pizza while watching a trash show ahah

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

@colorfulSunrise1284 best combo lmao, like that too xD

Some of your favorite trash shows? 😃

User Profile: colorfulSunrise1284
colorfulSunrise1284 December 5th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

One of my favorite trashy shows is the Big Brother hahaha

load more
load more
User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

My music makes me feel stronger. I have several playlists depending on my moods. Growing up music helped me cope and escape some really tough times.

User Profile: Bubbaj
Bubbaj September 28th, 2022

She use too hold me together she was my glue

User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath a nice hot bath to relax me

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

@ambitioushope1234 mmmm I feel relaxed just reading and imagining this haha , really calming 🛁

load more
User Profile: LovelyMarlee
LovelyMarlee September 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

My sister :)

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP September 30th, 2022

Awwwww 🥰 @LovelyMarlee

load more
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow September 28th, 2022

Chocolate


Gossip girl


Sitting at the beach on the sand watching the ocean


Big hug from the right person

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP October 6th, 2022

@tornwillow aw all of these sound so heart warming 🥰

I have watched gossip girl too haha whos your fave character?

*shares chocolates and offer hugs

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow October 7th, 2022

Thankyou for taking time to reply to each of us, your a beautiful soul


I can't help but love blair hahaha what about you

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 2nd, 2022

@tornwillow aw you're so welcome 💞

Blair is awesome lol I love her too , I also like Serena but I guess that's mainly for her being played Blake Lively , I don't remember the name maybe Eric? Serena's brother, love how innocent that character was

load more
load more
load more