Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What makes you feel better when the world is falling apart?

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath September 18th, 2022

It could be anything from a hug to a cuddly plushie or your favorite song or your favorite food 🥰


105
User Profile: tealCurrent9178
tealCurrent9178 September 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Chocolate candy or coming home to my pets.

User Profile: ambitioushope1234
ambitioushope1234 September 30th, 2022

@Optimisticempath hot tea

User Profile: Mirammajid1993
Mirammajid1993 September 30th, 2022

My cats 🤍

User Profile: EmberShard
EmberShard October 6th, 2022

Music is my secret power. It'll help give me motivation for stuff that I need to get done.

User Profile: NikkiNetik
NikkiNetik October 6th, 2022

Cleaning and organizing lol. Makes me feel in control of something. And it organizes my space 😌

User Profile: Hopey9831
Hopey9831 October 6th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

When I LET IT fall apart...... I feel better

2 replies
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP December 2nd, 2022

@Hopey9831 a unique perception here thanks for sharing :)

1 reply
User Profile: Hopey9831
Hopey9831 December 4th, 2022

@Optimisticempath


😁 I dun even recall saying that now..... thanks for your reply, it's a reminder to me

load more
load more
User Profile: cupofcoffee1234
cupofcoffee1234 October 6th, 2022

Listening to music and drinking coffee. If I cannot listen to music I hum. I read today that humming is good for the Vagus Nerve so yay.

User Profile: LPyMP
LPyMP October 6th, 2022

Just saw this and made my day even if it did start out rough;

Hope it helos someone like it helped me

https://youtube.com/shorts/3b4pUlrNHoQ?feature=share

User Profile: bestMaple2045
bestMaple2045 October 6th, 2022

Christian songs and positive quotes ✨

User Profile: braveHouse1960
braveHouse1960 October 7th, 2022

@Optimisticempath for me it's reading happy things ,listening to music or chocolate or all the above.